The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this web page yesterday and already have it bookmarked. It has a great deal of information and is much more user-friendly than other web pages I have seen elsewhere. Thanks to everyone for posting replies. :)
Drive Safely.

------------------

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Terrific site, Great group of people who help others in there search for solutions to their problems. Thanks J

------------------
95 F250 4WD Auto Trans

·
Registered
164 Posts
Great site. It has been a great deal of help to me already. I hope you have the $$ support you need to continue. I appreciate your judgment in keeping comments constructive.

Suggestion: Continue to have occasional on-line chats with experts in the field. Turbo, chips, towing, Banks, Tires, Oil, filters, and other areas can benefit from discussions with industry experts. The previous chats with Banks were excellent. I admit I spend too much time only looking at just the forums.

------------------
1999 F-350 PSD, Auto, lwb, srw, CC, 4wd, lariat, Rhino liner, Reese 5th & Gooseneck hitch, Banks Stinger

·
Registered
72 Posts
Jason, I've really enjoyed the site thanks for making it available. One question though regarding membership status, what differentiates a member from a junior member? Just curious.

------------------
Bob P.
99 SD250 XLT SUPERCAB
PSD 4x4 4R100 3.73LS
OXFORD WHITE

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yup! One of these days I too will be amongst the ranks of Member -- Jason thank you sicerely for the time and effort you have put in thus far!! I was wondering when you would be overwhealmed as Moderator of all Forums. Having read the current Members assigned I am sure the site will retain its impecable image. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you from all of us for eveything -- and to you new moderators, you have had a fine example of balanced moderation of these forums - it is now up to you to maintain those fine standards.

Regards, David van Hooton

------------------
David van Hooton (San Diego, CA)
F350 PSD CC DRW LB -- Roll-A-Long package
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I have to agree with everyone that this is a great source of information. I may not respond to a lot of posts but if there is something that grabs my interest and I feel I have something worth while, I'll drop my 2 cents. Maybe for giggles, a database could be put together showing the most common problems people are having. Keep up the great work.

------------------
96 F-250 PSD, White Clearcoat 4x4 XLT/SC/LWB, E4OD, 4:10's And stock as a rock

1 - 8 of 8 Posts