1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FLASHTECH HID GROUP BUY!

Most Advanced HID Lighting System Ever Designed

Hey Everyone!

I know this is what everyone has been waiting for! After trying to take all of the input from all of the forum members I am proud to introduce the all new FlashTech HID system! Here are a few new things about the kit!

1) GENERATION 5 of our HID BALLAST. Most Advanced Digital Ballast on the Market! These were designed with the Dodge Vehicle in mind. All single beams kits no longer need a wiring harness and can be plugged directly into the factory headlight plug, without any flicker at all! The new ballast not only functions better, but is now approximately 25% smaller, thus allowing for easier install in tighter spaces! Install times are now 1/5th of that the old kit was!

2) All new packaging has been designed! Some of this was for the new national roll out of our FlashTech brand, but the packaging was also streamlined as well. The box is smaller, more durable, and will not allow anything to move during shipping!

3) Latest Lifetime FlashTech Bulbs. We have kept our lifetime warranty but have significantly upgraded our new bulbs. The overall constructions of the actual bulbs, as well as the base, have all been improved. All single beam bulbs now come in a protective clear plastic casing to ensure everything works as it should

4) There is a new install guide. The new kit is very straightforward when installing, but for the bi xenon kit people were confused. The new install guide has a separate diagram for the high/low kits, as well as a host of trouble shooting tips.

Payments can be sent via paypal to: [email protected] we also accept all major Credit cards so feel free to call 512-750-7102

Retail pricing on our FLASHTECH Brand HID kits is as follows.

$279.00 Single beam kit

$299.00 Dual Beam Hid low beam Halogen High beam

$309.00 for a Bixenon Dual beam kit

Special Forum Group Buy Pricing for all Forum members

All prices Include Worldwide Shipping!

As soon as people sign up to buy 5 kits the prices are as follows

209.00 for single beam kits

$410.00 for single beam headlight kit + fog light kit

$219.00 for Dual Beam Hid low beam Halogen High beam

$420.00 for dual beam Hid low beam Halogen High beam + fog light kit

239.00 for dual beam BiXENON kits

$440.00 for dual beam Bixenon headlight kit + fog light kit

As soon as people sign up to buy 10 or more kits the price now becomes

$179.00 for single beam kits

$355.00 for single beam headlight kit + fog light kit

$199.00 for Dual Beam Hid low beam Halogen High beam

$375.00 for Dual Beam Hid low beam Halogen High beam + foglight kit

$219.00 for dual beam Bixenon kits

$395.00 for dual beam Bixenon headlight kit + fog light kit

This is the lowest Price I have ever offered to the general public for this kit!

This Price still includes Free WORLDWIDE shipping as well as a LIFETIME WARRANTY!

Remember that even if you jump on board early you still have the opportunity to get the best possible price ever listed!

Also if you would like to add HID’s to any other vehicle, this deal is for any size and color HID kit for any car! Email or pm me to ask about bulb size applications

Product Description:
  • (2) FLASHTECH HID GEN 5 Digital Ballasts
  • (2) FLASHTECH HID Plug and Play Bulbs with water proof seal
  • (2) FLASHTECHHID mounting brackets
  • (1) FLASHTECH HID plug and play wiring harness (optional)
  • (1) package of hardware
  • FLASHTECH Installation Written Instructions
  • Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects!

Deposit:
Also if you do not have all of the money up front, and want to send in a half deposit to hold your spot, this can also be done. The rest of your funds will need to be sent before the item is sent, but this way we can accurately gauge the number of group buy members!

·
Registered
70 Posts
how are we doing with the buy in. Im very interested in a complete set for fogs and all. Let me know, Thanks

·
Registered
470 Posts
HID Kits?

Good Day,
Very interested after hearing my wife has bought projector lights for my 99 F350!
Will be buying a kit once I get everything figured out, but some comments written on the DFUSER site leave a question or two.
1) Why do Daytime Runnig Lights have to be disconnected?(rqd in Canada)
2) The heat/light range charts are confusing, so what will my truck need
to have excellent night capabilities?
A little info and the cash will be forthcoming!

GTB

·
Registered
162 Posts
Interested, but have same questions as above!

Alex

·
Registered
124 Posts
FYI - The use of HID bulbs in fixtures designed for halogen bulbs is not only technically illegal in most jurisdictions but produces poor light performance compared to the actual capability of the HID system. My understanding is that if your vehicle was not originally fitted with HID's the use of them is unlawful.

Do some research. The only way to correctly install HID's is to add HID fixtures, or replace the existing fixtures with ones designed to use HID's.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
FYI - The use of HID bulbs in fixtures designed for halogen bulbs is not only technically illegal in most jurisdictions but produces poor light performance compared to the actual capability of the HID system. My understanding is that if your vehicle was not originally fitted with HID's the use of them is unlawful.

Do some research. The only way to correctly install HID's is to add HID fixtures, or replace the existing fixtures with ones designed to use HID's.
I used a dual beam HID kit for my 1100 RT BMW motorcycle and it was the best buy i made for my bike. It was extremely bright compared to the halogen and I after reaiming my light, i had a legal pattern that covered close to 50% more area. On high, i could light up all four lanes of the roadway including the center bar ditch and both shoulders!:thumbsup: it was great on open highways. The low beam was perfect for in town travel. I would definately get one again.
I spoke to a few installers and often the biggest mistake is getting chinese junk versus japanese or german made and improper aiming= poor light pattern. Like i said, in my case it was just A LOT more light covering a bit more area that required reaiming.

·
Registered
127 Posts
is anyone signed up and how do you sign up for one of the buy in's? the 5 or 10 person.. i am interested in the dual beam Bixenon headlight kit + fog light kit.

thanks, chris

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here is the deal for this year:

Here is the deal, and let me know if you need anyhing outside this package:

Dual High and Low bulbs for 9004, 9007 and H13 bulb kits.
12V Balast
4300K, 6000K and 10000K options
35W
Lifetime warranty on Balast and bulbs
$219.99 shipped

Upgrade to the new 32V
$249.99 shipped

Other single bulb type vehicles
H10, 9145, 9005, 9006
12Volts same as above 179.99
32Volts same as above 209.99

http://www.dfuser.com/catalog/hid_headlights.php

·
Registered
162 Posts
I went to your link and found it a little confusing for what I would like to purchase. I'm looking for the HIGH, LOW, and FOG lights all to be HID's in the 4300k range (from your charts those seem to be the brightest?)

Could you send me a quote on this as a package please? I would like to see a group rate discount buuuuut it looks like its a little hard to get everyone together like were looking to do and honestly I feel like its been too long of a wait anymore and winters here... Snowed like 4in last night and I found it very hard to see... lol so please if you could help out that would be great!

Thanks again,
Alex

Edit: Sorry.. I forgot to tell you what I have..

2005 f-350 K-ranch if it makes a diff. on the head lights... Some of the truck I see look a little "cheaper" like when you buy a stripped model for work.

·
Registered
312 Posts
soo what are the prices were looking at?
i just want something pretty basic. love how much brighter the HID lights are..

·
Registered
162 Posts
For the 4300K HID's

High, low, fog... I was told $450 shipped.

I don't know if he'll change his price but that was as of the other when I posted the above^^^

fyi:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts