The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few searches on this forum and others turns up nightmare after nightmare but nothing recently. I like how their stuff is a little different. Everyone around here runs ranch hand and I'm kinda tired of seeing them.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one? I'm also looking at fab fours and like them as well.

·
Registered
558 Posts
My pickup has Fab Fours full replacement front and back bumpers and I like them, but they look similar to Ranch hand in my eyes. I didn't know anything was wrong with Road Armor but I have never looked into them at all.

My friend just put Iron Cross on his truck and they look a lot like Road Armor to me. The only thing I didn't like about them was it had "Iron Cross" cut out of the front and was kind of large. But the bumper looked pretty nice.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I bought my road armor front bumper in 2011 and didn't have many issues. It wasn't the easiest bumper to install but I managed to install it in my garage with help of two friends with some patience and has proven itself worthy after some parking lot incidents and two medium size deer. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
I just ordered the Road Armor Titan Guard for my F350. You get a substantial military discount if you send in a copy of your military ID. I went back and forth for months between Warn, Road Armor, Fab Four, Buckstop, etc. In the end, I just liked the design and look for Road Armor. Plus it accepts the Warn 16.5 winch. Will probably order the rear bumper too. Send me a PM and I can provide the email address of the POC at Road Armor for ordering and discounts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts