The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to be ordering a new work truck soon and really don't like the 08's with the XL front end, mainly the headlights. I found out that I can order the jewel effect headlights (like the XLT) on the otherwise XL front end (black bumper and grille).

Does anybody have any pictures of this or opinions on how it will look? The truck will have a bolt on grille guard. I just really hate the plain XL front end and figured the better headlights would make it look a lot nicer.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
18,870 Posts
Option code 17F, XL Decor group:

[*] Chrome front and rear step bumper
[*] Dual beam jewel effect headlamp.
[*] Bright chrome hub covers and center ornaments
[*] Underhood engine compartment light.

What does it look like? It looks like an XLT with a dull painted grill. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Smokey,

I think I'm going to go with just the jewel headlights, not the Decor group. Which means I will still get the black bumpers. I would go with the Decor group but it's $300 and I don't want the chrome center caps on the gray painted wheels. The jewel headlights alone are $95.

·
Super Moderator
18,870 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AggiePSD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I'm going to go with just the jewel headlights, not the Decor group. </div></div>

Hmmmmmm. That's a new option they added for 2008. I'd never heard of it before except as part of the decor gp. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts