The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently acquired a 94 7.3 turbo dually. The previous owner had a heater hose hooked to the bottom outlet of the radiator. I'm trying to find an actual diagram or help on where this hose should be connected

· Registered
5,998 Posts
Being a 1994, it could be a 7.3 Turbo IDI or a 7.3 DIT (Powerstroke). If the 8th digit of the VIN is an "F", it's a Powerstroke. If it's a "K", it's a Turbo IDI. One hose will come off the top of the water pump (over the top of the alternator) and the other will come off the front passenger side of the engine, IIRC. The only picture I have is of my 94 PSD's coolant filter installation. Cheers!
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Automotive design Automotive exterior

· Registered
2,553 Posts
I recently acquired a 94 7.3 turbo dually.
You should put ALL the truck's details & history (as much as you know) into your signature so it shows with each post, as this page explains:

(click this text)

Phone apps don't always show signatures, so you may need to switch to a real browser in desktop mode on your phone, or just use a desktop/laptop computer. Put your location (nearest city) in your profile &/or signature. The more pics you post (NOT in your sig) of the truck, engine, wiring, labels, & undercarriage, the more likely we can help you. Not all its details are relevant to these issues, but you don't necessarily know which ones are relevant, so just put everything in now.

· Registered
'02 7.3L Excursion 3.73 Warn Hubs AutoTranny
196 Posts
I use the FireFox App on my Android cellphone.

it looks, and acts like, the full Desktop PC version,
and even allows me to do Admin Functions on my own Forum.

I hate Tapa-Talk with a Passion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts