The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Ford F250 SD 6.7
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
afternoon folks-

hope everyone is doing well...so i have an issue with my 2013 F250 SD 6.7 PSD w/ H&S Mini Max Tuner full delete
im hoping somebody might be able to help me with this...anyway, this morning i was planning on heading to the lake and hopefully catch a few bass. my roommate has been driving my truck for a couple of weeks and she typically leaves my keys in the truck. keys were not in there this morning, so instead of waking her and her kid up i just opted to use my spare key...🤷‍♂️ apparently that was a bad idea. i went to start the truck as usual & everything was perfectly fine until i turned the key to start the truck & nothing...nothing at all. tried one more time and got the exact same results. unfortunately i had to go wake everybody up to get my keys but i did thinking i would be on the road in 2 minutes....wrong. i go to start the truck with my oem key and this time around no life whatsoever....removed my key and put the spare back in the ignition....nothing...completely lifeless....any ideas at all?????

i appreciate you guys taking the time to read-

price

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
First thing is great move!!! If ya got a someone that will get in bed with you, do not piss them off!!!! Do you have some kind of alarm system or cutoff on the tuner???? I suspect it is a simple problem, by now you have fixed it. Ya got to tell us the fix and put all the truck info in the sig block like mine so we know what we are dealing with. If nothing else I would just go back to bed and hope for the best!!!! Just saying.
DENNY

·
Super Moderator
12,073 Posts
I suspect a dead battery or a bad battery cable connection.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Turn the headlights on and see if they come on or if they are very dim. If you have a battery tester, then put that on the batteries and see how many volts you get. Check to see if any battery cables have come loose. If the batteries are dead, you could try starting it from another vehicle with jumper cables. If you are able to get it started that way, then check the volts with the engine running to see if the alternator is working. Check the serpentine belt to see if it is too loose or is badly worn. Let us know how those things work out, then we will tell you how to proceed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts