The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been reading posts on this site for a few years now as a guest and finally decided to join. I'm a member on the diesel place since 2012 when I bought my first diesel truck (gm 6.5) but since I've sold it I don't have as much of a reason to use it except when my friend who bought my old truck needs help. Decided it would be best to join so I could post. I've found a lot of good info on the site for the past few years. Most of the time I don't post I just read through the posts on forums when I have issues with the truck or need advice but I'll try to post when I have a chance especially since I do almost all of my maintenance on all 3 of my vehicles and motorcycles. Thanks for all the great posts and info I've used already.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes 02 f250 cc sd short box is my work truck/daily driver. My first diesel was the GM 6.5 and for as much crap that has been written on it I learned that truck like the back of my hand. I like the 7.3. Oil changes are much more expensive but when I towed a trailer across the country and back it was great and I had pretty good mpg. I miss my long box but the cc is great for the family and for driving other guys I work with. I didn't have a suicide door so it was tight with the old "coupe cab".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts