The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't drive my 2008 F350 diesel everyday, but lately I've been driving it more. Lately, I noticed that the 1st gear indicator is always dimly on. It's dimly red even when the engine is off and the vehicle is locked. The truck drive fine and doesn't have any issues. I'm worry that this will eventually drain the batteries. When the truck is running the red light behind the 1st gear indicator is dimly on. Here is a picture with the vehicle in park. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
124 Posts
My second gear light has been dimly on (exactly the same issue as your first gear light) for about 4 years. It won't drain your battery, but it is disappointing to see that the same issue can happen throughout the circuit board.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you ever get this fixed? My 2008 F250 Super Duty is doing the same thing. I had the truck in to the dealer for the AC and they said they had to take dash down I am wondering if they screwed something up then. When the truck is off my 1st gear stays RED.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.