The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a early 99 F250 7.3 with a Crank no start. I’ve seen lots of info on this subject but the signs and symptoms are a little different than what I am experiencing. With ignition on my WTS light remains on and does not shut off and the same with the Check Engine light. With out cranking my tack bounces between 200-400 RPM. I have intermittent power to the OBDII port the only code I’ve been able to pull is power failure to keep alive memory. When I am able to get power thru my OBDII port I usually get a no com with PCM. All fuses and relays are good and tested. Occasionally but rarely the lights will cycle out and able to start the truck but will only run a few seconds then shuts down as if I had turned the key off. I’m looking for ideas and advice as where to start looking for the issues any help or advice is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
26 Posts
Should start by checking for rubbing wires on the drivers side fender under the break booster\hydro boost, then move to the main connection block drivers side top motor

·
Registered
218 Posts
Battery

1 - 3 of 3 Posts