The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped $65 for 5 runs on the DYNO JET today didnt figure that bad of deal!

Best #'s with DI's "XXX" burn and with BIGBEANS injectors

410.7HP
878.7ft/lbs
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif

I think It could have been better if HPOP pressure wouldnt fall down to 2400psi Hopefully soon I will have oil to bring those #'s back up(hint hint BEAN), oh and this was done with STOCK fuel system, havent gotten around to stickin my new one on yet.

On edit: I dont curently have my digital camera to take a pic of this print out so your gonna have to go by my word /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

· Registered
788 Posts
Are ya gonna try and get some more runs in when you get the new pump and fuel system on? Oh ya I believe ya, Bean told me about your runs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif My II.5 will be on there way soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif
Did you ever check your hpop pressure before you installed the II.5s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif

Jeremiah

· Registered
392 Posts
I think that bean is onto something with the stage II's, so far I have seen guys dynoing up to 450hp with these injectors which was thought of a unatainable only 6 months ago. Good work Bean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Steve

· Registered
1,881 Posts
[ QUOTE ]

410.7HP
878.7ft/lbs

I think It could have been better if HPOP pressure wouldnt fall down to 2400psi Hopefully soon I will have oil to bring those #'s back up(hint hint BEAN), oh and this was done with STOCK fuel system, havent gotten around to stickin my new one on yet.

On edit: I dont curently have my digital camera to take a pic of this print out so your gonna have to go by my word /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice pulls! I think adding some polished intakes will get you another 20 HP tho! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

· Registered
958 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

410.7HP
878.7ft/lbs

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice pulls! I think adding some polished intakes will get you another 20 HP tho! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif....BTW: nice numbers!

· Registered
5,316 Posts
Congrats Justin! Gives me an idea where I'm at /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif!

· Registered
584 Posts
Bean, your 2.5's are the shiznit!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif

Big numbers by everybody running them. They actually make a Powerstroke competitive with a stock turbo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cool stuff!

· Registered
797 Posts
Nice numbers!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

· Registered
400 Posts
Bean, what exactly are your stg. 2.5 injectors, if you don't mind me asking?

Marc

· Registered
1,675 Posts
They are simular to the Standard Stage II's that we sell in that they use the same nozzle configuration but we bump the output up to around 185cc. They use the same amount of oil as a standard AD splitshot injector, this may drop oil pressure though as seen on Justins truck but if you have a hpop that will hold pressure with AD's and a hot chip it will hold pressure with these.

Personally I think Justin has 450hp in those injectors if we can get his hpo back to 3000psi, for A 185CC injector that aint too shabby. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif

Not that the standard Stage II's flow close to 170cc but have been putting down as much as 424hp in OBS trucks with a stock turbo and stock fuel system, look here.

· Registered
60 Posts
Nice work Justin.. it gives Joey an idea where he is at and it gives me an idea where I "want" to be at before its all said and done.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif

· Registered
1,010 Posts
You gotta stop Bean, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif I'm gonna want new injectors again!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.