The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a question for you Boss Man

What do you have your page size set to in the show # of days??? That way we will be operating off of the same sheet of music so to speak.

Just for you I'm trying real hard not to violate any rules, or at least for the time being

·
Premium Member
18,870 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JJ:
What do you have your page size set to in the show # of days??? That way we will be operating off of the same sheet of music so to speak.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Number of days you're set for doesn't matter. When you scroll to the bottom of the topic index screen, if you don't see a page 2 button, then you are still on page 1.

I usually have mine set for 2 days. But to tell if a topic has rolled off page one, I increase the number of days until there is a page 2 button at the bottom of the screen.

Of course, I only have to do this for the Other forum, where some guy named JJ likes to stir up the natives.

------------------
Ford-Diesel.com is a member-supported website, for more info: Click here. ........ Ole retired guy in west Texas with Darling Wife and Sierra Blanca - the white mountain of a '99.5 F250 diesel-powered CrewCab.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tanks much Smokey, your da smokey bomb

What makes you think I like to stir up the natives, I'm really doing it to keep you on your toes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts