The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my chip back from Tadd at Elite Diesel.... Holy crap!!! Scary fast!!! Forget water, forget drugs... this is fast enough!!! Shifting is perfect! Smoke is manageable!!! Need more seat time tomarrow!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

·
Registered
662 Posts
what programs are you running from tadd. I have heard good things about his programing, and he is pretty close to me, been debating switching maybe if his burns are as good as stated.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I don't know about the 7.3L tunes but he makes some mean A$$ 6.0 ones that run like and a bat out of he!!. I would think the 7.3L ones would be pretty close to the same as fas as maximizing power out of the trucks engine.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[ QUOTE ]
what programs are you running from tadd. I have heard good things about his programing, and he is pretty close to me, been debating switching maybe if his burns are as good as stated.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been running his stuff for over two years now, Before injectors I was running 50-75-100-125-140 and HI idle... Put down 360 hp with stock sticks. His tunes are very good, shifting is great...

The new programs for the single shot injectors are SWEET! Need some more seat time and going to have to hit the rollers soon!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts