The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I blew a hoop oil line today. So what all do I need to order & from who or what brand lines.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts

Or they have a kit which includes the HPO crossover line. I used these rather than rebuild my leaking fittings, since these get rid of the possible leak points. No more quick disconnects, and I got the whole kit for less than the cost of factory HPOP lines.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I replaced the o-rings last year so this time I am going to replace it all.

·
Premium Member
14,809 Posts
I got this same set from Cory. They really look nice and were easy to install. I blew out an o-ring on my quick disconnect and dumped my entire oil pan in less than a minute. As Andrew said - no more disconnects with the new lines. I will add - keep your old quick disconnects in a baggie in your center console. If you blow one of these in the middle of nowhere - you probably can find another stock hose at a dealership somewhere and you'll want those fittings if that ever happens.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went with CBC fab and ordered lines and payed for two day shipping a week ago and still have not received them. Hopefully I will get them tomorrow and I hope they are worth the wait. I just hate when I pay for two day shipping then have to wait 7 or 8 days to get them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts