The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to switch my no start from position 0 to position 1 and my stock from position 1 to position 0. That way I can remove the switch and still have the truck in stock to get it worked on. I have tried to use the move up / move down buttons, but it appears to only control the left side that does not contain anything.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
I want to switch my no start from position 0 to position 1 and my stock from position 1 to position 0. That way I can remove the switch and still have the truck in stock to get it worked on. I have tried to use the move up / move down buttons, but it appears to only control the left side that does not contain anything.
I am assuming you have been following these instructions? http://www.dp-tuner.com/skin/fronte...les/DP-Tuner Device Utility Documentation.pdf

If so, and you still cannot get it figured out, shoot James an e-mail at [email protected] or call him at 828-221-0076 ext.803. He will walk you through how to do it.

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
Editing last post.

We suggest you not do that and is why no start is in pos. 0 to begin with. We do this so no one can accidentally switch to no start while driving.

You can't switch position layout unless you have the tunes stored on your computer from an email.

Diane

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only tunes I have right now are the ones I had when I ordered the chip. No tunes show up on the Local side of the panel. Is there a way to save the tunes from the chip to my computer to allow me to move them?

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
The only tunes I have right now are the ones I had when I ordered the chip. No tunes show up on the Local side of the panel. Is there a way to save the tunes from the chip to my computer to allow me to move them?
No you can't take the tunes off the chip and save them to your computer.

To be able to do what you are wanting to do you need to email Jody and ask him to send your tunes to you via email. Once you have them saved on your computer you use the utility Justin copied a link to add or remove tunes from the chip.

Just do not put no start anywhere but in pos. 0.

Diane

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
I must have misread your first post. I did not think you were trying to move no start out of position 0. As Diane stated, do not do this. It is there so you don't switch into that position without meaning to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts