The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't kept up with SuperDuty's in the past and how long it takes before incentives and the ability to negotiate price shows up. Historically how long does it take and when will we start seeing mark downs on the 2017's?

I've seen 2016 Lariat 4x4's for 52-53K on the lot and am not paying 68K for a similarly equipped 2017. Any dealerships out there already making deals better than x-plan pricing?

· Registered
2 Posts
every 16 will have to be sold out -- before they even consider any incentives on a 17..

i would expect a 17 to be about 8k more than a comparable 16..

i havent seen a single 17 on the road here yet _ so my guess is next spring-- all the first couple months worth of production are probably presold so im sure they dont want to drop the prices

· Registered
134 Posts
2017 offers ruby red with magnetic? I always thought they should have had that color combo sooner. Would have been my number 2 choice after blue jeans and magnetic.

· Registered
1,322 Posts
every 16 will have to be sold out -- before they even consider any incentives on a 17..

i would expect a 17 to be about 8k more than a comparable 16..

i havent seen a single 17 on the road here yet _ so my guess is next spring-- all the first couple months worth of production are probably presold so im sure they dont want to drop the prices
I was given the option of a low end Lariat package on a 2017 for $64k (added the hitch, panoramic roof and a couple other things) or a nice deal on a fully loaded platinum 2016 for $59k. I took the 2017. My wife wasn't too happy with me, but she doesn't know trucks, and doesn't understand why those towing numbers are so important. We have a 43' toy hauler, the 17 handles it easily, the 16 is at it's limit at best.
Plus, parked next to each other, the 16 looks 10 years older. Way outdated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts