·
Registered
43 Posts
414k + on my 97 F250 4x4
Although it reads 314k + of course.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I'm finally having to put my spare motor in my 95 with 994,894 I could probably, baby it to get to the million mile mark but, I don't want to risk hurting it as it is still rebuildable and I have it sold already besides, I have two trips coming up this year and it would suck to have any problems while on vacation. The old motor will get a new lease on life as it will be completely rebuilt and installed into an 03. I can only hope that my new old Navistar International motor will be as good as the original. Rip....

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know this has probably been done before but what the hay,How many miles on your un-rebuilt PSD???
Ayuh,..... Cool ole thread,...... I just got my 3rd Ford 7.3l day before yesterday,.....
My ole '89 Idi 7.3l made 268,000 when the drivers door would no longer open,........
Total Rust Bucket,..... Thank you NYS,......
My 4 ton toolbox sittin' up in the driveway now, is showin' 334,000 miles right now,......
It's also a Total Rust Bucket,.... Thank you NYS,.... was rust-free in '02 when I flew to Alabama 'n bought it,......
Both corners of the driver's door frame are rotten,.... my butt moves in different directions than my feet,.....
It's Ugly,..... but I gotta get 'bout another 1,500 miles outa it,.... then parked, 'n parted out,....

The new one, a '97 just arrived from SoCal,.....
Owned by a retired guy that loved his truck for some years before he passed away,.....
No doubt, the best "Deal" of my lifetime,.....
Equipped with the Bank's turbo, after- cooler, full length exhaust, trans-command, 'n possibly, or more likely probably a tune/ chip,.... donno yet,....
It's clean as a whistle end to end,.... chrome shines, paint shines, upholstery pretty clean, the driver's seat hasn't been crushed out on the aft corner, the leather wrap on the steerin' wheel isn't worn, year old batteries, 'n 4 new 245-75/ 16s on M/T aluminum wheels,.......
Just gotta fix the driver's electric window,.... 'n undercoat it,.....
Coolest thing is,..... it's got a tommy-gate,.......
Ugly as 'ell,..... but I never liked liftin' sh*it,.... gettin' older, 'n like it less now,.....

The Od is sittin' at 62,556 right now,..... ;)

101 - 107 of 107 Posts