The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a new internet service provider and need to know how to change the email addy i have listed on this sight thanks
Bob

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
Look at the top of the page, under Post New Topic. See the profile link? Follow your nose from there!

------------------
Kevin

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Hi Bob1,
Try changeing it under the profile. It is at the top of each board where the search section is located. Click on it and make your changes. I dont know but you may need to send Jason Lester the webmaster an email of the change or one of the moderators.
The only other thing is to reregisture then I know you are supposed to send Jason an email so he can remove the old regestration.

Good luck and
s

Ed

------------------
Early 99-F250SC-PSD-LAR and other goodies.
NRA-LIFER-TX.ST. RIFLE ASSC.LIFER-NRA/ILA AND MEMBER-GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA MEMBER-I DO VOTE!

·
Premium Member
18,870 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bob1:
i just got a new internet service provider and need to know how to change the email addy i have listed on this sight <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi, Bob-

Go into your profile and change your e-mail address as was suggested. But then your password will automatically change, and you won't know what is the new password until you retrieve your e-mail and read the new message from Ford-Diesel.com. No big deal, but it may be an hour or so when you won't have access to the site because you won't know the password.

As soon as you sign back on with the new password, then go back into your profile and change your password from the computer-assigned gibberrish to a password of your choice.

Here's a link to a thread where the WebMaster responded to a similar question: http://www.ford-diesel.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000384.html

------------------
Ford-Diesel.com is a member-supported website, for more info: Click here. ........ Ole retired guy in west Texas with Darling Wife and Sierra Blanca - the white mountain of a '99.5 F250 diesel-powered CrewCab.

[This message has been edited by SmokeyWren (edited 04-04-2000).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts