The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke out the Auto Enginuity last night and ran full scan pulled several codes from the HEC all but the B1352 ignition key in circuit fault cleared. I ran the same checks again this morning and got the B1352 again. I am not really up to speed on the HEC codes and just wonder what this code is telling me. I think I have a VSM problem because the dome lights stay on to long or don't come on at all sometimes, also radio will stay on with the door open and key out of ignition.Anyway I just wonder about the B1352 code.
Bill

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think it might be related to the door chimes which I disconnected over fourteen years ago and started using the AE about four years ago. I don't know why the code just showed up??
Bill

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
The B1352 would be caused by disabling the key in ignition circuit and in theory should only affect the chime for it. Your symptoms of things staying powered up are symptomatic of the accessory delay remaining powered. The diagnostics for that can get involved and include the HEC, VSM and the CJB.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts