The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Effective 7/2/08-7/31/08.

There is currently a 10% off sale on all Icon kits from 2.5-12.5" lifts for 99-current Super Duty and Excursions.

The systems must be purchased complete with ICON Series Shocks and all the standard components to receive the discount.

We will be working to add this to the web store soon (just got the press release on the sale from Icon 7/2).
As always, you can order by calling our toll free number 888-PRO-TOYZ.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or for any assistance

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good timing! I have been eyeballing the 6" kit, but wasn't sure what I would need that isn't included. Please shoot me a PM and let me know what you would suggest. I have a '03 7.3L F250 CC/SB 4x4.

I also am looking for some rims/tires, so let me know if you have access to Welds, and if so, what can you do on the 17" Methods (black).

Thanks!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ha DC, just wondering what a set of 8" front icon springs go for? Also never see ya post over at ftw anymore? Thanks !! You also wouldn`t have any ideal were I could locate one of those 2001 f250 platinum model all chrome front bumpers at, could ya? Thanks DC! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
8" front springs are $590.
They come with the u-bolts.

Can't help ya on the bumper, I had one I took in on trade on one of my bumpers over a year ago but I traded it for a different bumper since I didn't want it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts