The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how all you guys get the images to appear underneath your usernames at the left-hand side of the post. I would appreciate any feedback! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif
Thanks!

-Nick

·
Registered
6,856 Posts
Go to your "my home" and where you edit preference you can set your picture. I believe it has to be on the web somewhere, like.. you can't upload it. I use a website that i run to host my picture but you might be able to use webshots or something. Hopefully someone will come and say how they did theirs.

But if hosting the picture isn't a problem then all you have to do is get a picture and make it 65x75 pixels. 65 wide, 75 tall, and it has to be a certain size like.. not bigger than 6k or something. It says in the profile stuff, just look for it.

·
Premium Member
3,631 Posts
yARIC008 has pretty well covered it. On that page in "My Home" there is a line for the URL to the avatar. See below.
URL to your picture (65x75 max pixels, may be smaller) (.gif, .jpg, .png accepted)

Some people have the pictures hosted elsewhere and others use the photo site right here.
If you upload the photo to this site, it then will have a specific URL that would look similar to this:
http://photos.thedieselstop.com/data/500/18643weather2_test.gif

The URL above is from member <font color="blue"> 4cstr </font>

Shout back if you have a problem.

Dick

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Dick,

I'll give it a shot today and maybe PM you if I have any problems.
Thanks again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

-Nick

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys,

Looks like I got it... Not as good as I had planned /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif, but I can always change it. Sure was simple /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif.......................THANKS!!

-Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts