The Diesel Stop banner

Injector fuel return lines

1551 Views 13 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  LMJD
Hello everyone, I have ran into a problem while trying to change my fuel return lines for the injectors and pump. I got the kit that has the washers, hose, hose clamps and the fitting that go around the injectors well I noticed that some of the fittings make a "T" on my truck (in the kit there are 8 fittings for all the injectors) but turns out none of the new ones I bought made a "T" shape. they are all 2 ways and elbow shaped fittings I tried looking online but wasn't able to find and kits that had the 3 way "T" shape fitting so is there a different way Im supposed to route all the hose or do I need to go through a ford dealer to get what I need???
1 - 5 of 14 Posts
I already have that I'm talking about the black fitting that have 2 holes 4 make a 90 degree and 4 make a straight line the problem is I need 2 "T" shaped fittings with 3 holes instead of 2 holes for it to work on mine because mine currently has T shaped fittings from the factory
My factory turbo IDI had the following routing:

Try Midwest Fuel injection.
Your picture doesn't seem to load when I click on it
That's kind of odd, it is there for me without clicking on it.
It's just a small white square maybe it's because I'm using my ipad
Okay I got it to load on my Iphone the problem I ran into is on number 5 and 6 there is a "T" shape to it and the kit I bought to redo my lines but there's no "T" fittings and I still can't find a kit with the fittings I need so would it be safe to reuse them if they aren't cracked?
1 - 5 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.