The Diesel Stop banner

Injector fuel return lines

1550 Views 13 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  LMJD
Hello everyone, I have ran into a problem while trying to change my fuel return lines for the injectors and pump. I got the kit that has the washers, hose, hose clamps and the fitting that go around the injectors well I noticed that some of the fittings make a "T" on my truck (in the kit there are 8 fittings for all the injectors) but turns out none of the new ones I bought made a "T" shape. they are all 2 ways and elbow shaped fittings I tried looking online but wasn't able to find and kits that had the 3 way "T" shape fitting so is there a different way Im supposed to route all the hose or do I need to go through a ford dealer to get what I need???
1 - 1 of 14 Posts
If you can squeeze the caps and they don't crumble, just reuse what you don't have.

When changing the O'rings, grease them up good, install the 1st one in the top groove and roll the 2nd one over it.
1 - 1 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.