The Diesel Stop banner

Injector fuel return lines

1547 Views 13 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  LMJD
Hello everyone, I have ran into a problem while trying to change my fuel return lines for the injectors and pump. I got the kit that has the washers, hose, hose clamps and the fitting that go around the injectors well I noticed that some of the fittings make a "T" on my truck (in the kit there are 8 fittings for all the injectors) but turns out none of the new ones I bought made a "T" shape. they are all 2 ways and elbow shaped fittings I tried looking online but wasn't able to find and kits that had the 3 way "T" shape fitting so is there a different way Im supposed to route all the hose or do I need to go through a ford dealer to get what I need???
1 - 2 of 14 Posts
My factory turbo IDI had the following routing:

Try Midwest Fuel injection.
See less See more
Shows on my iPhone. Click on any of my picture links in my signature, all my albums are public. That pic is in the '94 truck album.
1 - 2 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.