The Diesel Stop banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I'm happy to hear that your truck will be in the hands of the dealer today, blwnsmoke. How many miles are on it currently?

Crystal
19,000 miles as of yesterday. They have a door sensor on order. They tested all 4 and found the 1 door to not be responded correctly which confirms what I told them.

Best part about it is that with the enhanced rental, I have a mustang convertible as a loaner lol. Couldn't help myself to blast the heat and heated seat and drop the top on a 50 degree day.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Driving a Mustang convertible on Feb 4th in NH. Bet you were getting a lot of looks.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Driving a Mustang convertible on Feb 4th in NH. Bet you were getting a lot of looks.
LOL, I couldn't help myself.. Hadn't driven a mustang since 1998 and never a convertible one.

My wife LOVED the car.. I let her take it to a meeting that night at her work. I think I can easily convince her to let me buy one once the truck is paid off lol.

On a side note, my right rear door sensor started acting up today.. GRRRR.. Packed my 2 kids in to bring one to school and it kept telling me the door was open. Open/closed it 3 times and still said it was open. Drove for about 10 minutes and the warning went off and the doors locked automatically like they are supposed to.

Will see if it happens again and back to the dealer I go. Maybe they still have that mustang :grin2:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2016 F-250 and I am having a similar issue. Mine will blow ice cold then just cool it goes back and forth no matter if I’m driving or stopped. I have had the truck at 4 ford dealers and they tell me there is nothing wrong with it. They put the digital temp gauge on it and it shows its cold. The problem is with that that it doesn’t stay cool long enough for the temp gauge to change. The truck has 35,000 miles on it and the dealers have added a pound of Freon pressure checked the system and put dye in the system. I am taking it to a local mechanic in the morning and paying $89 to get the truck diagnosed to I have proof of the problem to take back to the dealer.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts