The Diesel Stop banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,393 Posts
It's a 7.3 mod, it's not for the 6.7! And it's not going to fix a knock in your engine.
You did notice that Traildust (who you quoted) has a 7.3L in his signature, right?
That, and you're dredging up a 4 year old thread.

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
4 year old thread but it still saves money to be hard of hearing, I might be the only one that thinks my truck sounds great ;)

Reactions: ArcticDriver

·
Super Moderator
26,393 Posts
He said 6.7! And no matter how old the post people refer to it.
Yes he did say 6.7, but not in reference to the truck he has.
I could spend $75K on a new 6.7.
That means he doesn't have a 6.7

Yes, referring to a 4 year old thread is OK. but adding to it with something that's already been covered doesn't really add much info. I'm just saying.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes he did say 6.7, but not in reference to the truck he has.

That means he doesn't have a 6.7

Yes, referring to a 4 year old thread is OK. but adding to it with something that's already been covered doesn't really add much info. I'm just saying.
Referring to the 6.7 about a mod for the 7.3 makes no sense. So yeah im just saying

·
Super Moderator
26,393 Posts
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
833 Posts
I've got the DieselSite one on my 2002. I honestly can't tell a difference. Later on, I installed some HPOP lines from CNC FABRICATION. IIRC, their instructions have you remove the check valves from the body of the HPOP, and once you do that, there's space in the HPOP housing to allow cross-over, at least that's what the directions led me to believe.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts