The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don’t see a lot of the options that were on the old site, ? Wonder why the administrators decided to change it.

Reactions: Fix

·
Premium Member
9,487 Posts
????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What's been changed??????

It looks the same to me.

·
Premium Member
15,046 Posts
I’m having some problems as well. I click on one thread and end up somewhere completely different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,487 Posts
It was the earthquake up in Alaska that did it.

Hopefully Mr Hansen came out of it alright.

As for the forum I just went through 20 or so post and didn't see a problem. One thing to remember is that if there ever is a problem with the site the two best things that you can do to try to figure it out is to dump the cookies for the site and reboot your system.

Those two things fix a lot of things.

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

As for the forum I just went through 20 or so post and didn't see a problem. One thing to remember is that if there ever is a problem with the site the two best things that you can do to try to figure it out is to dump the cookies for the site and reboot your system.

Thanks bugman! ? That’s what I had to do- Delete cookies for website data- now back to normal

·
Registered
5,331 Posts

Yes because every well managed web site requires it's visitors (who likely have no clue how) to delete cookies or fumble with their browser and restart their computers.

·
Super Moderator
26,379 Posts

Yep, it was the earthquake. :yesnod:

All good here, just a bunch of cleanup to do. Thanks for the thoughts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts