The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked on their website and it isn't listed yet, but somebody told me (local aftermarket shop) that they could sell my one for the 6.0. Does this guy have his wires crossed or is the 1704 tuner available now?

Thanks
Shane

·
Registered
947 Posts
Shane250
They claim it will be out May 15th. Superchip

TasMan

·
Registered
75 Posts
I talked to the rep at Shop Diesel and he told me that initially they said that it would be released in Feb for the 03 & 04. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I called in Feb and then was told that it was not going to be released until May and it would only work with the '04s. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif So I guess all of the 6.0 owners will have to wait. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Maybe one of the sponsors on this site can give us more info.

Hey Mark! You know anything about the tuner?

John

·
Registered
54 Posts
Go with the banks 6 gun kit check out there web site its cool and cheep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/warmsmile.gif

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
Shane250,

We have been logging back orders for the SC 6.0 tuner for about two months now, the May date is still good per the National Sales Manager @ SC, we spoke about it a few weeks ago and it's still the projected date etc. If you want to get "on the list" let me know. Can't get you any specifics etc on HP etc as I am in the dark as well on that info.

Mark @ DPPI

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very much for the info, Mark and all. It really ticks me off when people talk crap and really don't a clue what they are talking about. This idiot probably thought that a microtuner for a 7.3 works on a 6.0. After all, they're all "powerstrokes". Ignorance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif Thanks for setting me straight.

Shane

1 - 7 of 7 Posts