The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 F-250 6.7 Super Duty. We were pulling our 5r to the campground last night and the interior dome lights would not go off. I did not have the “door ajar” indicator on, they just were on for no reason. I got out, slammed all of the doors just to see if that would help…did not work. After reaching the campsite, I turned the truck off, cranked it up and they are working fine now. I have two questions – 1st has anyone had this happen to them? I have read several cases where people’s lights stayed on but they had a “door ajar” indicator on – I don’t have that. 2nd question – is there a master dome light switch anywhere? I looked everywhere and could not find a switch. I would have thought that there would be a switch on the inside somewhere so that you could turn on all of the dome lights while driving down the road.

·
Registered
696 Posts
So, all of manual switches for Dome and the Map lights are in the off position? Is the Remote entry button on you key fob stuck?

Anyway, the Master Dome Light control is part of the dashboard lights dimmer. (See attached)

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RightWing...this is exactly what I needed. I could not find where to turn the dome lights on and off. I am almost 100% sure that this button got accidentally held down. I will play with this switch when I get off work today. Thanks a TON!

This Forum is GREAT! I can tell you how many times it has gotten me out of a pinch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts