The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple days ago I had stage one injectors from full force diesel along with a terminator pump and new DP chip. I'm now having weird idle issues, idle fluctuates and jumps from 500-1000 RPM, sounds like its about to stall then comes back up. Unplugged ICP and seems to really help the problem, replaced ICP and same issue happening. Also, the #3 injector fluctuates between 3.3 and 5.0 on contribution test, all others are fine. Ryan at FFD suggested that perhaps the valve cover gasket is the issue since it is Dorman brand from NAPA. Anyone else have any ideas before I tear into this thing again this weekend?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Getting the same thing just did stage threes get a rough choppy idol sounds like its missing but checked it with a scan comp and were all good. I know its supposed to take time to bleed the air out of the high pressure oil system but I put probs 50 miles on and still the same. Side note my hpop resivor was empty after initial start up and idol and haven't checked it tonight but ill bet its not full now. Any ideas before I pull the covers of again and start checkin things?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have about 400 miles on mine now, so all air should definitely be out of my system

·
Registered
670 Posts
Yea man well mine just feels almost like its running out of fuel But its got all the power in the world only time I have the issue is idoling and deceleration u can feel and hear It

·
Registered
670 Posts
Started right up thismorning got a blue smoke still had that idol and decel issue hpop res is now full where it should be. Sometimes it idols fine other times choppy Any ideas ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts