The Diesel Stop banner

Jersey Anyone ? # 2

2K views 25 replies 6 participants last post by  Lexus112 
#1 ·
Englishtown...This Friday the 6th. Who's in?
Joe you running that sled this Friday or what?

#4 ·
Im thinking about it, but still wanna have a running motor at the end of the day keeping its heat inside not 1 with central air, if u get my drift. Remember what a wus I was at dyno day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif will here comes part 2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

#6 ·
Dont even go there, unless u wanna help pay. I dont need to be walking in your shoes.....theres no heal left.LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

#8 ·
Joe come on down,just hang out.We will eventually talk you into running that beast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

#9 ·
Ken, Im definately going just not sure about running. Im interested in seeing your run with the b-code injectors. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif BTW everyone have a safe and happy 4th tomarrow.

#10 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Ken, Im definately going just not sure about running. Im interested in seeing your run with the b-code injectors. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif BTW everyone have a safe and happy 4th tomarrow.

[/ QUOTE ]
You bring the milk crate for parts,Nigel is going to bring the trailer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

#12 ·
Kenny ran 14.4? and a 14.29...congrats the beast looked good going down the track. With some live tuning 13s for sure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif. It was good to meet some new DS members and see the same old faces /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif. Gotta do it again soon.

#13 ·
Thanks Joe.Had alot of fun definatley have to get together down there aagin.

Hey Joe thanks for the use of the p/s cap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Good seeing new faces there and you guys and gals have to meet up with us again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif

#14 ·
Joe,just did the HP calculator for my 14.2 run.I put in 7800 lbs,shows im at 438 HP /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif man is Jody dead on.Now i have to dyno this thing again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

#15 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Joe,just did the HP calculator for my 14.2 run.I put in 7800 lbs,shows im at 438 HP /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif man is Jody dead on.Now i have to dyno this thing again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good stuff Kenny. It was good seeing all again. If Jason can get down next Friday, lets just do it all again.

Put that thing and you on the scale this week and see what it really weighs. I think Jody needs to richen you up on the 120 & 140 settings, that TN sould not have been cleaning up the b-code smoke the way it did.

So, is everyone game for next Friday night or would a Wednesday night work out better at Raceway Park for everyone?

#16 ·
Im going to see if i can weight it today.
I was watching the video,it is cleaning up the smoke too good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif
Actually Wed. night would probably be better for me.

#17 ·
Im getting pretty good at this. I said your truck would run 14.5 in 120setting, and 14.1 or .2 in 140...said your around 440rwhp....pretty close on all accounts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

#19 ·
Thats faily light for a crewcab, might be time to weight mine again. Hey how much smoke was there last night leaving the track /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/phoney.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

#20 ·
Joe,you called it.Just redid the calculator,425hp isnt too bad,very happy with it.. Hmmmmmmmm what to do next /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

#22 ·
Big fuel and intercooler /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

#24 ·
Can't do it Wed. I think the nhra and monster trucks are in town. I'll listen for the radio commercial but I think it was for this wednesday. Someone check the website!!!

#25 ·
Last night was fun. Good to see you all last night. I was at the tail end of the line last night leaving. Man, I had a hard time seeing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

David

#26 ·
Great time last night. Must do it again soon. I was 2nd to last in line leaving the track and I had a hard time finding my way out. I don't think I have ever seen that much smoke. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.