The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a Job one and two? Or is it a Build one and two?

What goes on between "jobs?" Is it where Ford figures out some things need changing or done differently?

How can I tell if my truck is a one or a two?

·
Registered
79 Posts
My vehicle order printout said my truck was a job #2. Basically the paperwork that shows what you are ordering along with retail and dealer invoice pricing.

From what I understand the job numbers are just refinements that are made as production progresses. I am sure you could search for more info on it.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
What is a Job one and two? Or is it a Build one and two?

What goes on between "jobs?" Is it where Ford figures out some things need changing or done differently?

How can I tell if my truck is a one or a two?
I'm almost positive you have a Job #2. Do you have USB charging ports in the back of the console for the back seat? That's an easy indicator.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Ahh man.. Job #1 for me... only the inverter and a cig lighter.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm almost positive you have a Job #2. Do you have USB charging ports in the back of the console for the back seat? That's an easy indicator.
I wish I would have ordered the console. But I did not really think of it until my truck was 1 week from delivery. So I have the jump seat (40/20/40) that only has a 12v port for the back seats. Oh well, maybe for my next truck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts