The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ready to purchase (order) an 08 F350 6.4PSD, current truck is Chev 2500HD 8.1 Gasser, prior truck was F250 Gasser. I intend to shop the local dealers AFTER I have determined if I can beg, borrow or steal a pin from some helpful person on this forum. Please help me make the switch back!

Thanks
Kurt

·
Registered
278 Posts
Mine are all gone for this year. If you don't have any luck here try going to www.blueovalnews.com

·
Registered
952 Posts
Buy stock (5 shares), then apply to ShareHolder Relations... I've got 2 PINS from Ford now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif... Took only 5 days (had to fax my Schwab Statement)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good, but...

What specifically did you ask for when you contacted Shareholder Relations? An X-Plan PIN or some other plan PIN? I did not see any similar topics on the FORD Shareholder relations web-site.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Go to Blueovalforums. It is easier and faster. Took me 3 hours to have someone send me one.

·
Registered
216 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Buy stock (5 shares), then apply to ShareHolder Relations... I've got 2 PINS from Ford now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif... Took only 5 days (had to fax my Schwab Statement)

[/ QUOTE ]

What type PIN did you get??? X or something else?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds good, but...

What specifically did you ask for when you contacted Shareholder Relations? An X-Plan PIN or some other plan PIN? I did not see any similar topics on the FORD Shareholder relations web-site.

Thanks for the help.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I found on the web regarding this, but it is dated.

I ordered the information to see what I get.

It is probably much easier and immediate to get one via Blueoval News like said above if you're going to buy soon.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
FYI

I received an investor packet from Ford via DHL. Looking through it, I found no special form for stockholders to receive a PIN or any mention of stockholders having this privelege.

I'm not saying this is not an internal policy of the company.

I might try the buying shares and contacting shareholder information method mentioned above to see if that works. If one of the regulars on here has tried this, please post your results here. Maybe somebody with an etrade account can buy $45 worth or 5 shares of Ford and try it and report back.

·
Registered
952 Posts
X-PLAN, Same as other here can give you.
Just get a few shares, email the address at Ford Share Holder Information.

They will ask you to fill out a FORM, FAX proof (like a SCHWAB Statement. THey they set you up with a PIN...

·
Registered
952 Posts
Here is the email to them /From

To: [email protected]

=================================

555-555-1212 (FAX)
Fax is fine.

Thanks, XXX

-----Original Message-----
From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (.) [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Stock Information, Stock (S.)
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 6:55 AM
To: Y2k
Subject: RE: Shareholders Information

Mr. xxxxx:

Shareholders are entitled to new Ford vehicle purchases. If you would like to apply, please forward information for your physical address or a fax number to this email and I will send to your attention an application.

Thank you for contacting Ford Motor Company.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 7:42 PM
To: Stock Information, Stock (S.)
Subject: Shareholders Information

Shareholders Information
FirstName: xxx
LastName: xxxx
Email address: [email protected]
Questions: X-PLAN. As a Share Holder, Am I eligible for the X-PLAN to
purchase a new vehicle?

Congratulations!!

Your sponsor, Shareholder Relations([email protected]) has issued a PIN for your Friends & Neighbors X-Plan purchase or lease.

Your Friends & Neighbors X-Plan PIN is: X-72-xxx-xx

Please take this PIN to your local dealership and secure your exclusive plan savings on the purchase or lease of an eligible Ford Motor Company vehicle.

Remember to identify yourself as a Friends & Neighbors X-Plan member when you first visit the dealership and be prepared to provide proper identification along with the PIN number to your sales representative.

Thank you for participating in the Ford Motor Company Friends & Neighbors X-Plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your sponsor sent this personal message:

Thank you for contacting Ford Motor Company. xxxxxxxx, xxxxxx

·
Registered
952 Posts
I've received several private messages regarding my post, has the process to get a X-PAN PIN by having stock changed? Can anyone update the process, since it's been about a year for me, and I' going to need another in a few months.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The process is still the same as before.
After faxing a copy of my Edward Jones statement, they sent me the following email to me the next day

*IMPORTANT NOTE: Please reply to this e-mail and confirm your receipt of the PIN for our records. *

Congratulations!!

Your Ford Motor Company sponsor, Stock Information ([email protected]), has issued a PIN for your Friends & Neighbors X-Plan vehicle purchase or lease.

Your Friends & Neighbors X-Plan PIN is: X-80-***-**

Please take this PIN to your local dealership and secure your exclusive plan savings on the purchase or lease of an eligible Ford Motor Company vehicle.

Remember to identify yourself as a Friends & Neighbors X-Plan member when you first visit the dealership and be prepared to provide proper identification along with the PIN number to your sales representative.

Thank you for participating in the Ford Motor Company Friends & Neighbors X-Plan.

Invester relations also did a follow up telephone call to make sure that I recieved the pin.

·
Registered
236 Posts
If you own Ford stk you are eligible for a Friends and Neighbors
X-Plan pin. Call 313 845-8542 and give the young lady that answers your info, if voice mail comes on leave pertinent info and how you may be contacted. This is a direct phon link to the dept that handles assignment of X-plan pins for stk hldrs.
Fred

·
Registered
952 Posts
I emailed "[email protected]", and they responded within 4 business hours, with the form I need to fill out.

Very easy. Why doesn't everyone do this, Buy stock, apply, sell stock. The savings is more than the $19 commission /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts