The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd share this since I literally pulled the fuse panel, radio, dash, cupholder, trash-hook, right kick panel, etc looking for this sticker.

I read through a 40+ page thread on the subject and got about 50 numbers into the 3000+ number codes.

Hope this helps if you're still looking for this. I'd rather find this myself opposed to paying the stealership an hours labor for 2 minutes of work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRHMgLWcyPw&feature=youtu.be

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thanks for posting that and the video, I was fortunate that my EX came with the owners manual and the keyless code card but I am sure I will use your info someday. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
You totally made my day...a 90 second fix for a problem we've been trying to figure out for over a year...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You totally made my day...a 90 second fix for a problem we've been trying to figure out for over a year...

Glad I could help out. I spent too much time looking for this and was about to give up. Funny thing is that after I entered the code, the aftermarket alarm system the previous owner installed began to go crazy and I ended up disconnecting the batteries to keep the horn from beeping at 11pm.:lookaround:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts