The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find out if LED bulbs are any good. Anyone switch the bulbs over and are there any fitment issues?

Which ones do yo have?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Which lights are you wanting it switch

·
Premium Member
3,754 Posts
Talk to Hucorey at CNC Fabricatins , (search his name) he has the Lifetime LED's , he'll point you in the right direction.
I fitted them in the daughters little car and they're working great , there has been so many threads on the best lights , you can do a search on them.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I went with the set below from Amazon. It was $100 and went right. I did have to cut down the locking nut for the bulbs. The pattern and disbursement seams good. Then do have a fan and heatsink on them as well.

Xenon-Vision 80W 6400LM CREE LED Headlight Conversion Kit - 6500K - All Bulb Sizes - 5202 (12086) Cree LED

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
I bought some cheapy ones off eBay that are working great.

They also patterned well. I faced the side with the low beans up and it doesn't have any scattered light.

The best upgrade is the 02 up clear lenses

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
I did the light change from the stock of the 9007 to the 6054 style in the van. The lights from Truck Light full LED , the same ones that are in the US Military rigs .. and even DOT if I remember correctly.
Of all the different styles that I have tried over the years.. this is the keeper.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have replaced all of my interior bulbs with LED replacements and they are worth every penny I spent on them. Found them in the automotive section of Walmart. I even replaced the reverse lights, bed lights, license plate, door panel, and even under the hood with them and they made a huge difference. Not sure if it matters but they don't use near the power to run and don't get hot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts