The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if anyone has used this transmission from Dieselsite??

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As I told Dan on Dieselsite, this is a major red flag for me.. Why hasn't anyone reported results from these replacement transmissions? Their rep for everything else and proximity to my house is whats keeping me interested.

· Registered
2,849 Posts
I haven't heard any feedback either.

And they have been out for a while.

[email protected] has a good trans guy. Prices are reasonable for his stg1 which supports 450hp and is less than a basic John wood or bts.

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I notice that they sell through other sites and direct. This might partially explain the lack of reviews. Also, no reviews could be good right? Bad news is heard way more than good.

I will check out [email protected], thanks.

· Registered
2,849 Posts
That's true. Sometimes no news is good news.

I have looked at diesel sites trans parts list before. Seems pretty solid.

· Premium Member
44 Posts
Most of the forum goers who are running our transmission seem to be prominent on another site. A "Rupp250" and a "4Duggan" both have one off the top of my head.

Both were happy once they got them installed and I haven't seen any "Omg this transmission sucked and blew up" posts yet so, bonus. Some guys are happy to just get it installed, have it work, and forget about it.

And I would definitely agree that BTS and John Woods are on a different par although probably not for the same reason it was posted...

· Registered
2,849 Posts
Good to hear you've had some happy users. Maybe you could add some links to those threads.

That might help potential customers see some results from others.

Reactions: yan7gin

· Registered
2,849 Posts
What other site is this? My post got edited it suggested their input could be added.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.