The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There are so many threads that were started by people who needed help with a problem where the resolution was never revealed.

It's nice to be able to come to web forums such as TDS and ask for help, share information and give help to those who need it and I know myself and many regular members enjoy doing so and learn a lot just from reading the many thousands of topics. But there are too many unfinished threads here which is sad because one quick reply by the topic starter letting us know of the success or or failure of diagnostic and repair attempts would make that topic much more valuable to the community. So when you find that electrical gremlin, stop that vibration or your mechanic or the dealer successfully repairs your truck, stop back and take a quick minute or two to tell us what you found and how it was resolved. Even if you gave up and got rid of the truck or put it out to pasture.

DON'T LEAVE US HANGING! :winking:

·
Super Moderator
25,022 Posts
Amen to that!

When on the rare occasion that a member posts a resolution on a problem I've helped out with, I make a point of thanking them for closing the loop. As Keith mentioned, it helps us all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts