The Diesel Stop banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
For what i can see is the kit come with the EZ ride spring no matter what. You just have to choose what shocks you want with it. $145 for 4 shocks is really not expensive if you are on budget, if you don't mind spending a bit more i would buy the kit without shocks and get 4 bilstein like suggested earlier.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
For what i can see is the kit come with the EZ ride spring no matter what. You just have to choose what shocks you want with it. $145 for 4 shocks is really not expensive if you are on budget, if you don't mind spending a bit more i would buy the kit without shocks and get 4 bilstein like suggested earlier.

Ok I'll do that thanks if you could post that pic it could be great or next to car or something

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Witch 350 :grin2:

remember mine has 4" lift but sit on 37x13.5. if you get 35"(witch you should) it will sit bit lower

Yea hmm the 6.4 sits high too tho strange urs is lifted so much and a stock 6.4 sits almost the same at least in the pictures

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Look more at ground clearance under the cab. I can do my maintenance sitting under the truck rather than laying down lol

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
K, the wife wont be back on time for the picture. So i took another one in front of my little shed. The door is a bit over 6' tall and i put outside plastic chair (my son ad some fun with my spray paint. ImageUploadedByAG Free1458783233.853544.jpg

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
A few other things to consider are;

Wheel width and offset.
Mud flaps or not.
Fender flares or not.
And tire manufacturers have different OD

I am in the middle of doing a lift on my 02 F350 CCLB.

I went with a 6" ICON lift system for the front.
OUO traction bar lift for the rear.
Rancho 9000 XL shocks
20 x 10 Centerline Bigfoot forged wheels.
BF KO2 325 60 20.
Bushwacker Fender flares.
BulletProof Diesel SS mudflaps.

I did a lot of reach and this seemed the way to go for me.

Budget was not an issue, but I understand.

And rebuilt all the front end parts.......... ALL OF THEM!

I'll post pictures when it's all done. It's a side project sitting in the garage between work........

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
A few other things to consider are;

Wheel width and offset.
Mud flaps or not.
Fender flares or not.
And tire manufacturers have different OD

I am in the middle of doing a lift on my 02 F350 CCLB.

I went with a 6" ICON lift system for the front.
OUO traction bar lift for the rear.
Rancho 9000 XL shocks
20 x 10 Centerline Bigfoot forged wheels.
BF KO2 325 60 20.
Bushwacker Fender flares.
BulletProof Diesel SS mudflaps.

I did a lot of reach and this seemed the way to go for me.

Budget was not an issue, but I understand.

And rebuilt all the front end parts.......... ALL OF THEM!

I'll post pictures when it's all done. It's a side project sitting in the garage between work........
Sounds like a really nice setup

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had 6" FAB on my last Nissan Titan, ProComp on the one before that. Personally, I prefer the FAB lift, and am putting it on my F250, with 37's. I am still trying to figure out the shocks though because the FAB shocks s u c k. Waiting on a call-back about FOX 2.0's..... If not, then I'm going with bilstean's.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've got an 2004 F350 CC PSD...tires are about worn out (they went pretty quick with the SCT and Xtreme X tune!).

Just bulletproofed it last year as well and have decided to keep it (vs a new car payment) and give it a little love. Needless to say, I like this thread. Great info. :)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I've got an 2004 F350 CC PSD...tires are about worn out (they went pretty quick with the SCT and Xtreme X tune!).

Just bulletproofed it last year as well and have decided to keep it (vs a new car payment) and give it a little love. Needless to say, I like this thread. Great info. :)
Glad you found it useful :grin2:

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Hey Nosparkplugz,

did you end up installed that TC lift kit? wondering how's the ride quality ....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Getting mine lifted on Monday. Same as the OP, struggled with the 6" and 37s, or 4" and 35s. Thought about 6" and 35s as well.

In the end, I do like the convenience of using my bed, so I'm going with the following (for now :) ):

4" Pro Comp with Bilstein 5100s
Pro Comp dual steering stabilizer (with ProComp ProRunners)
18x9 Fuel Coupler wheels
35x12.50 Toyo Open Country RTs.

Dropping if off Monday, and picking it up on Wednesday. We'll see how long it takes before I go to 6.5" and 37s. :)

Pics forthcoming.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts