[ QUOTE ]
They have done a ton of trucks around here and have been in business for a while now. They also do a lot of trucks from the Irvine Auto center dealers. They are competitivly priced as well.
[/ QUOTE ]
Avoid Outlaw Offroad!!!!!!!!!!
I had a very negative experience with Outlaw Offroad. I had them install a 4.5" Donahoe lift and a RBP exhaust on my truck, and they screwed up the install really bad.
They damaged the following beyond repair while doing the install:
- DR Pan Rod Bracket - they smashed and bent it with a sledgehammer
- Two Bilstein 7100 shocks - they sliced through the reservoirs with a cutoff wheel
- Two DR shock hoops - they sliced through these with the cutoff wheel too
There were other issues too:
- the Alignment was so far out of whack that my truck was almost undriveable.
- One of the tow hooks on the front of the truck was missing when I went to pick up the truck. They said that it was missing when I dropped the truck off. I found it in the parking lot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif
- All of the welds on the new RBP exhaust were leaking due to poor installation. I didn't realize this until later. I now have minor heat damage and soot all over the bottom of my truck. I also had to get an entirely new exhaust system after only a year. Outlaw wouldn't warranty the exhaust.
It took 23 days to get the damaged parts replaced. During this time, my truck was not usable. I also had to pay to have the truck aligned at a different shop.
Basically, my experience with Outlaw Offroad was an ordeal and a nightmare. Their prices are excellent. So are the prices at 4-Wheel Parts(Another bunch of hacks). But, you get what you pay for, I guess.
If you are looking for a good shop, I highly recommend Off-Road Unlimited in Burbank. ORU is further away and more expensive, however, they are extremely good at what they do. I just had them do some custom fab work on my truck, and I am extremely impressed with the level and quality of service I received. Again, you get what you pay for.
Good luck with your lift!