The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody running these from Recon? Would like to get a set but up in the air as to which color to purchase. Not sure weather to get white ones or amber. My truck's color is pearl white. Post up pics if you have them and any pro's and con's please..

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Anybody running these from Recon? Would like to get a set but up in the air as to which color to purchase. Not sure weather to get white ones or amber. My truck's color is pearl white. Post up pics if you have them and any pro's and con's please..
What color are you looking for?
I just sold my 2013 F350, so I may sell my lighted emblems, white lightning tailgate bar, and big rig ice lights.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I'm not sure about, the color I want. I'm just looking for the side emblems also.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I saw these on a customers truck a week or so ago. They look really nice.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My trucks pearl white. Im thinking of getting the amber color ones. Afraid the white colored ones would be bright.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I've seen the white and red. Red looks out of place with amber cab, mirror, and front signals. The white is almost too bright... blurry and hard to look at even in the daylight.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I originally bought the white ones, they were way too bright and a distraction, i kept thinking i was going to get pulled over for having headlights on the side of my truck, quickly switched to amber and now it looks right and is super nice, plus it makes sense to have amber on the side. i think the white ones would be fine if they toned down the brightness which i think i read somewhere that someone was looking into or even was able to do so with resistors or voltage regulators.

·
Registered
120 Posts
What color are you looking for?
I just sold my 2013 F350, so I may sell my lighted emblems, white lightning tailgate bar, and big rig ice lights.
I'm interested if they still are for sale..?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I still have them. PM me with an offer. I have been considering trading back to a 2015-2016 Superduty from my 2016 F150, but not sure, so I may just sell the Recon Stuff.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've seen these on trucks and they seem really bright. I'd probably be in the market for a set if they weren't so damn bright! LOL. I've also seen some lighted floor boards that say SuperDuty. They only show when you open your doors. Those are pretty cool too :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts