The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not so good at computing and registered without a signature. How do I add one at this time, or can you delete me and let me re-register. When I try to re-register now I am informed this address is alredy registered. Thank you for your time,

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Rick Thielmann:

Look at the upper, right hand side of the page, under the "Post New Topic" icon. Click on "Profile" Enter your personal information and scroll down the page. You will find an area to enter your signature.

Mike

·
Premium Member
18,870 Posts
And then after you fix the signature in your profile, when you enter a new topic or reply to a current topic, at the bottom of the editor screen is a little box with Show Signature beside it. Check that box and your signature will be appended to that post.
If you don't check that little box, no signature will show up.

When you fill out your signature in your profile, remember that the max length of your signature should be three lines or less when viewed at the internet standard resolution of 800x600 pixels. So if you have one of those newfangled huge monitors, reset the resolution to 800x600 and take a look at one of your posts with a signature to be sure it's not longer than 3 lines. Then you can reset your resolution back to those great big numbers again.

------------------
Ole retired guy in west Texas with Darling Wife and Sierra Blanca - the white mountain of a '99.5 F250 diesel-powered CrewCab.

[This message has been edited by SmokeyWren (edited 08-26-2000).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts