The Diesel Stop banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

· Registered
106 Posts
Elks.....lol......can relate to you on the stocking of items...did the same on my truck last april and may...had a titan 65 gal tank for over a month waiting on truck to arrive....had gofia grill cover/screen, vent visors and hood deflector, bed tie downs for the holes in the bed rail...etc.....hope your truck arrives soon
in the same boat as you guys ,aux tank,fifth wheel ,rear fenders,two 48in tool boxes,led light bar,back bumper and hitch,led tail light boxes,etc etc oh and 50 ft car trailer will be ready to pick up in three weeks.

can you tell im ready hurry up :ford:

· Registered
45 Posts
DEF Cap

Guys,

The caps DEF are already being shipped to me should be here i a couple of days. I can forward my Napa guy contact info for the cap if your own Napa cant make it happen.
I will let you guys know when they arrive and fit.

Mike

· Registered
909 Posts
Can you get these keyed alike? I checked online at my loacl Napa and the part # didnt come up? I will call tomorrow or anyone order these online

· Registered
45 Posts
Guys the official release of the final product to Napa and any other retailer is not avail as of yet. End of 3rd quarter. The product it self is done but the selling material isn't finalized. As soon as I recieve the initial order i will let you guys know.

· Registered
45 Posts
Guys,

As of now the cap is in but is wrong I am contacting Stant for the review.

Mike

· Registered
45 Posts
Ok I am working with Stant rep they have another part# will keep everyone posted.

· Registered
45 Posts
Still holding on to hope. But the rep from stant says they dont have any in production for that small neck yet.

· Registered
1,784 Posts
Good morning Larry. I wanted to let you know that we are not working on a locking DEF cap. The cap is so small we are unable to put a locking mechanism in the cap. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

Michael Buckles

Tech Line Techincian

Description: Description: Description: STANT

Technical Center

1620 Kentucky Ave.

Connersville, IN 47331

· Registered
272 Posts
Well isn't that just a bunch of BS. They could do it but they don't think there is enough money to be made. Don't really want an entire locking door for it. Anyone else have any ideas?

61 - 80 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.