The Diesel Stop banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi -- long time since I've been here ---- had to go to the admins for a new PW -so - I'm taking - or it's taking me - my 1ton is going on a 10,000 mile trip across the us -for a friends movie about rigid framed dirt bikes ----- I just changed the IP and nozzles - and have had lots of problems I didn't need --- 200K miles on the original IP and stuff ---- I probably should have left it alone and delt w it after the trip oh well --- I posted pix on my FB page of installing the ZF 5spd ------ and I started getting emails fro All over - even outside the US -- when I get back I'll have lots of question to ask ---- :smile2:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I had trouble getting on over a week? & just able today. The problem I noticed is that when the 5 attempts are up, I couldn't find a place to click "Forgot password?" I tried to contact admin, to no avail. I wonder how many others out there cant get on & gave up? Because the E forums seem slow for different user traffic than it used to.

·
Registered
17,604 Posts
Glad you made it back. The whole security breach PW deal took a toll on lots of people.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.