The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to pull the trigger on my First SD Truck. With all the Friends and Neighbors sales going on. Looking at the above F250 with the 6.7L Diesel and the has a camper package also.
Looking at getting the 6 year/100,000 ESP. Is the Emisson system on the ESP package?
I currently have a 6 year ESP on my 2011 Ford Fusion Sport, and it have used it.
Will be looking at the truck Friday.
Thank you for your Response.
Scott

·
Registered
696 Posts

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Getting ready to pull the trigger on my First SD Truck. With all the Friends and Neighbors sales going on. Looking at the above F250 with the 6.7L Diesel and the has a camper package also.
Looking at getting the 6 year/100,000 ESP. Is the Emisson system on the ESP package?
I currently have a 6 year ESP on my 2011 Ford Fusion Sport, and it have used it.
Will be looking at the truck Friday.
Thank you for your Response.
Scott
Congrats on taking the plunge, Scott! It looks like someone has already chimed in with a link to more info about our ESP plans; you can also call our ESP folks directly at 877-794-6434. Here's their website as well: ESP Product Landing Page Let us know when you bring home your new rig!

Crystal

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are several levels of Ford Extended Warranties
Compare them:

Compare Plans
Compare Plans
Congrats on taking the plunge, Scott! It looks like someone has already chimed in with a link to more info about our ESP plans; you can also call our ESP folks directly at 877-794-6434. Here's their website as well: ESP Product Landing Page Let us know when you bring home your new rig!

Crystal
Thank you Crystal.
Will post the news when truck is home.
Scott

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well? I did the test drive of the F250 yesterday. I asked the sales man, that i know. If i could take my test drive past my Townhouse to check the the parking space, which is smaller than normal.
Well, you you guessed it!! I found the F250 sit's right on both parking lines, too big.
So i did not buy the F250 needless to say. :ugh:
Will have to wait until i move in a couple of years.
Scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts