Inside Sales Account Manager wanted! - Wholesale and retail for national and international distribution.
We are a rapidly growing distributor in search of experienced wholesale/ retail sales representatives. The position is located in beautiful Cashmere, WA; where we have 300 days of sunshine, mountains, rivers, 4 seasons, outdoor activities galore, no rough city commute! If you've been considering moving away from the craziness of city life this could be a perfect opportunity to make that happen.
Sales experience, basic business understanding, excellent communication skills, computer skills in Word, Outlook, etc (Quickbooks a plus), fast typing. Must have a positive attitude and must be comfortable with outbound sales calls. Multi-tasking, confident, enthusiastic, ability to learn and retain technical information.
Duties include but not limited too:
• Prospecting, acquiring, and managing wholesale customer base.
• Identify customers needs and provide recommendations.
• Following processes to ensure that orders are accurate
• Provide technical support to assist pre and post order
• Outbound and inbound phone sales, both retail and wholesale.
• Email correspondence w/ customers, coworkers, vendors, etc
• Entering quotes and sales orders into computer system
• Collecting customer information, identifying parts, verifying accuracy, availability, cost & price.
• Must be reliable, honest, and work well with others.
Health benefits, 401k w/ employer match. Base pay plus bonus, excellent earning potential. This is a great opportunity to get in with a unique and rapidly growing company.
Please include past and desired salary. Also include a cover letter highlighting why you feel you would be a good fit for the position.
Email us at: [email protected]