The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around online for good quality seat covers. I'm leaning towards www.decorauto.com because of all the reviews I'm finding and their pictures are awesome. I do NOT want coverking or caltrend because I have seen their "quality" first hand and cannot believe those companies are still in business. Not to mention, coverking does not even make all their products in the U.S.A!!

I'm trying to see if anyone is also looking to get seat covers? I'm going to contact them to see if we can get a good price on a group buy!!

· Registered
1,784 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
280 Posts
I prefer the seat covers from Wet Okole or truckleather.com. Both fit perfectly. Just becomes a question of what look you are going for. I had a set of Wet Okole when I was down in Corpus Christi and ran the beach often. My F150 had the Clazzio seat covers from truckleather.com. They looked like factory leather seats at a fraction of the cost. My F250 I run now is a Lariat with leather, so I don't use covers.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
1,677 Posts
For those of you that already have a seat cover.

Does your A/C and Heated Seats still work through the cover? Can you feel the cooling and heating?

I'm ruff on seat leather, But I don't want to give up the comfort of a heated seat in the winter

· Registered
1,677 Posts
So maybe I should use the covers in the colder months and pull them off for 2-3 months in the summer

That might be enough to help the leather seats last longer

I'm just seeing wear on the seem closest to the door where I slide out

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For those of you that already have a seat cover.

Does your A/C and Heated Seats still work through the cover? Can you feel the cooling and heating?

I'm ruff on seat leather, But I don't want to give up the comfort of a heated seat in the winter
My friend who has seat covers in her car say her heating works even with the covers on. But I like the idea of Cordura....I'm guessing that they still work through the seat covers because I dont see why they wouldnt, it's just like if you underwear (which i hope you guys do) and then under pants and ski pants and turn the seat heaters on...in her car last year, my tooshie was still warming up when she turned the heat on after some skiiing in Colorado. I'm just thinking that it would basically be the same thing as that.

Hey, if you are interested in the seat covers, do you want to see if we can get a deal for 2 sets from decor auto? I read somewhere if you email or call in, they're more than happy to give coupons to you.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm waiting to hear back from a supervisor at decor auto, but they said that if i get 3-4 more people to order, they'd give us a group deal and everyone would get a coupon code.

so i don't know if anyone one else is interested, but i'm willing to go in on this!!!

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just incase anyone is looking for seat covers, decor auto is having a black friday/cyber monday sale right now and are answering calls.

they also said that they will do a group deal. my neighbor just got the full set for her honda accord in neo supreme and from order to delivery was a great experience and the seat covers are awesome. i'd like to wait for a group buy but i'm not sure if anyone else is looking to get a set, so i'm about to get my seat covers this evening or tomorrow in time for the sale.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.