The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:ford:Wondering if anyone knows of any mild trails in the Orlando FL area that i can take my STOCK F250 4x4 out to. I would like to do a little wheeling with the kids but not looking for anything to extrem.. maybe a little mud or sand or rocks..

I don't have a winch and really not looking to break stuff although I know thats always a possibility but would like to midigate the chances..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well any ideas guys??? Or would there be a better fourm to ask such a question???

Sent from my Droid using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I don't live in FLA but I do have a sister in Apopka :).
But she doesn't have a 4WD. I'll make a few suggestions. Check with a Offroad or Four Wheelers shop, check with BLM, US Forest Service, Game and Fish or some 4WD Clubs.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks... will check those digestions out. I lived out in apopka years ago and there used to be a ton of open land between there and zellwood but I haven't been out that way in a long time... plus I don't want to get on someones land and make them mad.

Sent from my Droid using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
372 Posts
I live in Altamonte Springs. I take my Tiger800XC (a dual sport motorcycle) to the Ocala National Forest. I usually go to the Paisely area. There is some off roading available in Deltona on the east side of I95. It is mostly sand. Take the Deltona/Orange City exit, (I think it is the third exit), turn right and immediately turn right when you come off of the ramp.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Kelly Parks

My boss went there a few weeks ago for vacation, and visited Kelly Park while he was there.
He said the water was beautiful, crystal clear, and his kids had fun watching all the fish dart around. They had fun on the hiking trails as well.
I think he had to pay to get in, but he said he is going back to the park the next time he visits.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts