The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 backup cameras on my trailer - left,back,right. I just bought a 2015 F250 Lariat crew cab 4x4 6.7L. In my last truck I had/have a switch that allows me to switch between the cameras.

Anyway, I want to install this in my new truck. My old truck had a Pioneer radio that I found a video on how to remove the dash, lock out the parking brake signal. Maybe someone has this information? Maybe their is a video someone could point me to? I have seen a few for how to remove the F150 stereo, but nothing specific to my new truck.

I really hope there is a simple RCA video connector on the back of the stereo. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Reactions: HeavyAssault

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't get the video to load - says the page doesn't exist. Does it matter that my dash doesn't look anything like that dash in the picture? I am not sitting in front of it, but I don't think I have those pieces to pop out. I will take a look at lunch. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
no, it doesn't matter. If you have a 2011 and up truck, this is how to get access to radio. The two screws on each lower side.

I had to reload the web page a few times to get the video to load.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts