The Diesel Stop banner

Looking for your advice on buying a used 2014 Ford F250 Diesel

703 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  pitstop
HERE IS MY UPDATE:

Hello guys thanks for reading through this, I have decided not to proceed with the purchase of this vehicle, this is simply because after a VIN check with Detailed Vehicle History, the vehicle history report generated shows that the vehicle has an accident, a mileage discrepancy, was used as a fleet and has three owners, I even saw the photos showing the accident.

Here is a link to the report: Vehicle History Report for VIN: 1FT7W2BT9EEB78158

Here are some images:
Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive air manifold Car

Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Cloud

Hello everyone,

I am currently in the market for a used car and I have come across a 2014 Ford F250 Diesel and a salvage title, priced at $25,500. I am reaching out to this community for some advice on whether I should go ahead and purchase this car or not.

I am aware that a salvage title typically means that the car was declared a total loss by an insurance company due to damage from an accident, theft, or some other reason. Before buying a car with a salvage title, it's important to thoroughly inspect the car and have a mechanic check it out to make sure it is in good condition and safe to drive.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or insights you may have on this particular make and model, as well as any experiences you may have had with buying a car with a salvage title.

Furthermore, I would like to know if the price of $25,500 is reasonable for this type of car. Is this a good deal or should I be prepared to negotiate the price?

Thank you in advance for your help. I am eager to hear your thoughts and opinions on this matter.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive side marker light

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Hello guys thanks for reading through this, I have decided not to proceed with the purchase of this vehicle, this is simply because after a VIN check with Detailed Vehicle History, the vehicle history report generated shows that the vehicle has an accident, a mileage discrepancy, was used as a fleet and has three owners, I even saw the photos showing the accident.

Here is a link to the report: Vehicle History Report for VIN: 1FT7W2BT9EEB78158

Here are some images:
Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Cloud

Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive air manifold Car
See less See more
Sounds like a good decision not buying it. They've done good job rebuilding it though
1 - 3 of 3 Posts