The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent my edge back for update, got it back truck would not start...called Edge they sent me a new one with a return label for bad one with out any ??? they sure do have good customer service ... Well I decided to add Attitude so when I got it I noticed it was Manufactured 2-14-2004 and it says on screen it is version 1.6.. I drilled my exhaust and mounted attitude... now the part I dont understand is when I set Attitude on 5/5 I dont have near the power or throttle response that I had with just Edge Juice.. it reads temperature ok.. etc...

To verify this I disconnected Attitude and with edge juice only all my power was back.. Is Attitude defective or did I not do the proper procedure when I started up attitude... I will call Edge tomorrow.. has any one else had this happen..

·
Vendor
4,146 Posts
Did you connect the MAP sensor wire too? The Juice/Attitude combo will run like "doo doo" if the MAP wire is not connected as the Attitude won't fuel the motor without seeing boost.

Double check the MAP wire connection and if it still doesn't work right, check for continuity on the wires in the Edge MAP harness. I have had to swap that harness for a customer and it fixed all of his "low power" problems.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No... that explanes it... I did not connect map sensor as wire did not come with Attitude they are sending it now...

Thanks I will wait till I get map sensor hooked up, then we will see..

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
You will know when you get it hooked up right. There will be no questions in your mind about it.

·
Premium Member
7,228 Posts
I'm waiting on my Juice to arrive (any day now). I downloaded the instructions and have read through them. I'm wondering, will I need to plug in the MAP sensor cable if I'm not running the attitude??

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,228 Posts
Thanks for the info!! That's what makes this site great. No matter what the question, someone will probably know the answer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts