The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellows,
I am an old diesel tech of many decades. I joined in about 2013.
At that time, I had some idle time in the evening. I heard of these diesel forums. I looked into each.
I found The Diesel Stop to be the best in many regards. I joined.I jumped in with p... and vinegar.
Everybody was, “ Who the f... is this guy?” I shrugged it. I drove forward helping people. I then started .authoring threads ( some ground breaking..(considered by; me, myself and I and those who were not only helped but made their truck better).
I earned respect over time. I drew attention from those that felt cross with me through past association with th UAW, GM and Ford. I was one that solved the 6.7 valve issue, to to the tune of about $400. I took it all! Countless hours of writing essays and being abused and assaulted by those that never turned a wrench.Never rose to be a physical corporate physical warranty auditor. Never saw a tech told he had a comeback, told, it’s on you, deal with it. Have him comeback and shoot a service writer in the face..dead. Shoot the service manager, running out of his office into the service lane, in the head, continue to walk down the lane, shooting at all techs. Most others got hurt by jumping into customer’s cars i their bay that had windows half down. The two techs on end were front end alignment boys. Back then, pits were used.Both dove into the pits,. Both sustained compound fractures. He turned it to his brain ( thank GOD), pistol grabbed off of ground and placed
in trash can).
I met many fine people here in the past and I hold some in such high regard.
through the years of myself off of this site, I have been so enriched to stay in contact with :
RT ( my rebel buddy who I was first to butt heads with)
Kevin ( The calm headed, patient, good mechanic)
Googs_ DAVE, my brother from down under.
Steve= Blue Stroker 99 . My little brother that I didn’t get
ohhh, and my Danster, Arctic Driver, ..
I love you all😉💪
Keep this site going!

·
Premium Member
7,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bill ( General Manager), came into shop, he was number 3. Won’t forget...
We move forward. We help each other with these trucks . We stay nice to each other.
WE GET VACCINATED!!

·
Premium Member
4,327 Posts
Welcome Back Nick!

There is a new generation of 7.3 owners looking to learn about their trucks.

BTW, I think your CPS thread may still be the most participated in thread and topic on TDS.

·
Premium Member
9,489 Posts
Howdy Nick

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Howdy Nick

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
Bugster, I missed you!!!
You been holding down the fort?
You get the veggie starters down into the root cellar?
Snow is starting to fly tonight. The term “ Early bird gets the worm”, Can fly in the face when trying to get a jump in when m....g in and y...t stops working at these temps. Oh well☹. No worse.
Things been good?

·
Super Moderator
26,385 Posts
Welcome back Nick.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Welcome back sir. Glad to see you back. I have enjoyed and benefitted from your writings. Cheers to you. 🍻

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi fellows,
I am an old diesel tech of many decades. I joined in about 2013.
At that time, I had some idle time in the evening. I heard of these diesel forums. I looked into each.
I found The Diesel Stop to be the best in many regards. I joined.I jumped in with p... and vinegar.
Everybody was, “ Who the f... is this guy?” I shrugged it. I drove forward helping people. I then started .authoring threads ( some ground breaking..(considered by; me, myself and I and those who were not only helped but made their truck better).
I earned respect over time. I drew attention from those that felt cross with me through past association with th UAW, GM and Ford. I was one that solved the 6.7 valve issue, to to the tune of about $400. I took it all! Countless hours of writing essays and being abused and assaulted by those that never turned a wrench.Never rose to be a physical corporate physical warranty auditor. Never saw a tech told he had a comeback, told, it’s on you, deal with it. Have him comeback and shoot a service writer in the face..dead. Shoot the service manager, running out of his office into the service lane, in the head, continue to walk down the lane, shooting at all techs. Most others got hurt by jumping into customer’s cars i their bay that had windows half down. The two techs on end were front end alignment boys. Back then, pits were used.Both dove into the pits,. Both sustained compound fractures. He turned it to his brain ( thank GOD), pistol grabbed off of ground and placed
in trash can).
I met many fine people here in the past and I hold some in such high regard.
through the years of myself off of this site, I have been so enriched to stay in contact with :
RT ( my rebel buddy who I was first to butt heads with)
Kevin ( The calm headed, patient, good mechanic)
Googs_ DAVE, my brother from down under.
Steve= Blue Stroker 99 . My little brother that I didn’t get
ohhh, and my Danster, Arctic Driver, ..
I love you all😉💪
Keep this site going!
Hey Nick,
I just opened my email and read your post, I haven’t been around in awhile also but it’s great to hear from you again. You really helped me out in the past with my diesel engines with some great advise. I really appreciate it and I wish you all the best. Thank You,
Paul...PC 68

·
Premium Member
7,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Nick,
I just opened my email and read your post, I haven’t been around in awhile also but it’s great to hear from you again. You really helped me out in the past with my diesel engines with some great advise. I really appreciate it and I wish you all the best. Thank You,
Paul...PC 68
Thank you brother.
You followed me in my past. I was happy to help. Did you followed past UAW on this site, never worked as tech but thought assembly was. How is he doing these days? Been helpful? Still harassing, toting an interest, breaking rules while making them up and using double standards? How is the assembly tech?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts